Friday, June 10, 2011

Back-tracking... (Chase's Communion)

I got an email from my Granny the other that asked about why I hadn't blogged in awhile, and that was the kickstart I needed to get back on here! We have been so incredibly busy and school is finally over! I'm thrilled to have a few months to relax and enjoy my family. I'm going to back-track and blog about the last month and what's been happening...

First off, Chase's First Holy Communion. Jason, Janie, and I went to Jason's sister house last month to attend our nephew's first Holy Communion, and then to their house to spend some time with the family. It was neat to be a part of this special occasion for Chase, and wow, is he growing up!

Here are some pictures:

1Windows
Beautiful stained glass windows.

DSC_0796
Cute baby.

DSC_0811
Chase.

DSC_0817
Being silly.

DSC_0819
All of the children.

DSC_0820
The priest speaking to them.

DSC_0823
Chase's first Communion.

Janiemarch
Janie wants to walk so badly!

DSC_0846
Rick, Julie, Brooke, and Chase.

DSC_0847
Janie hanging out with Peggy.

DSC_0853
Janie and Daddy.

DSC_0859
Janie making friends with Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment