Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 27 Weeks

Well! I meant to do this every week, not every 20 weeks! Wow, time flies when you're busy. I have sooo much updating to do but while all of my photos are uploading, I thought I'd do a pregnancy update!


How far along: 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: So far I've lost 13 pounds... weird I know, but that's what happened when I was pregnant with Janie too. 

Maternity clothes: Lots. Some of them are even too small already so I've graduated to the "really pregnant" maternity clothes.

Stretch marks: Leftover from last time still.

Sleep: Well neither Jason nor I have been sleeping well lately, but that's not because of the baby - it's because of Janie having the chicken pox and being up allll night on Sunday and Monday.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move SO MUCH! Wow, he/she is a dancer in there!

Miss anything: Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without losing my breath :)

Movement: So so much!

Food cravings: Fruit, popsicles, ice cold water, milk, cold and sweet things.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Random things, but mostly just waking up in the morning. Barf.
Have you started to show yet: Four people commented about it to me yesterday!

Gender: I think it's a boy. I have no idea why. I also thought Janie was a boy, so obviously my instincts are not accurate :)

Labor signs: Nope.

Belly button in or out: Working its way out... it's so weird!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody: Generally happy but I can't deny being moody more often than I'd like. I love you, Jason :)

Other weird and random pregnancy related things: Last week, I had to go to the doctor because of my pain in my abdomen. I automatically assumed something terrible was happening but then - turns out I just have very very bad heartburn. Lovely!

Looking forward to: We have our second sonogram on Friday, and I CANNOT WAIT!

Milestones: Baby weighs two whole pounds and can recognize my voice. So fun :)

From Janie's perspective: Janie is so ready to be a big sister. She talks about it nonstop. Lately, she's been doing so much with her baby dolls and I love watching her "practice," except when the practice involves letting the baby "pee" on the potty and then accidently dropping her in there. Yuck! :) She also has started to bring the baby books and toys. She brings them over to my belly and lays them facedown so the baby can enjoy whatever it is she has. It's so so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment