Saturday, August 4, 2012

At Home with Annie

Well... poor Annie is already suffering from second child syndrome, as well as iPhone and instagram syndrome, as I barely have any pictures of her with my nice camera. I hope to be better about that with both Annie and Janie because I hate to miss documenting all of the sweet and precious moments I see all day long. But I do have some pictures of the first few weeks home with Annie, so I will share :)

I love these pictures of Annie in her carseat, ready to go home - such funny faces!

DSC_0147

DSC_0148

DSC_0149

Janie rode on my lap down to the car while Jason carried Annie out in her carseat.

DSC_0150

Jason left us at the front door with the nurse while he went to get the car.

DSC_0154

The nurse had to check  out Jason's handiwork - he passed the test!

DSC_0156

I rode in the back with the girls to make sure Janie didn't love on Annie TOO much!

DSC_0159

DSC_0160

DSC_0162

DSC_0165

We spent some time on the sidewalk in front of our house so that Annie could soak up some Vitamin D - Janie enjoyed that!

DSC_0166

DSC_0167

Annie had her first bath and didn't mind it too much at first...

DSC_0173

...then didn't love it so much after all...

DSC_0182

Towel wedgie!

DSC_0183

Janie and Ty loved on each other while Annie had her bath.

DSC_0184

DSC_0185

The girls had a visit from their cousins, Brooke and Chase. They love them SO MUCH!

DSC_0188

DSC_0193

One of my favorite things about having two girls is that I can dress them in matching outfits!

DSC_0194

No comments:

Post a Comment