Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

I have very little pictures from the rehearsal dinner for some reason. I don't even have one of myself or Jason there! But it was a wonderful night. We all made it through a HORRIBLE thunderstorm to the few blocks to Steve's Cafe American. I guess maybe I'm glad that there are no pictures of me - I looked like a drowned rat! The food was delicious and we all had a great time. The highlight of the night was my mom, Rachel, and Susan doing Super Trooper for me (from Mamma Mia!) with Sami, Jaime, and Cassidy as their back up singers. It made me laugh until I was crying. Here are some pictures from the concert, as well as some of the guests.



Our good friends of the family, Steve and Teri:


Andy and Steve. Steve will be Andy's best man in his wedding in January.


Some of Jason's family. His cousin Susie, Aunt Audrey, his brother and best man Jeff, and his sister-in-law Lori.


Jason's brother Jeff and his wife Lori.


Jeff and Lori's children (our niece and nephew) Morgan and Austin.


A friend of Jason's family, Jessica, and Jason's dad, Larry.


Jason's mom, Norma, and a friend of their family, Barb.


1 comment:

  1. Andy's wedding in January?!?!?!?!?! Whoa! Everyone is growing up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete