Friday, March 19, 2010

10: 41/326


We may have a bit of a problem. Since we got the baby furniture a week ago, our dogs have been acting up - BIG TIME. It may just be a coincidence but we were thinking maybe they realize something is about to change and they are not happy. Whatever the case may be, I am not happy with coming home to messes like these as I have done three times this week. I was thinking we could move the furniture down to the basement, but they really do need to get used to it. I'm not sure what would be best. I just hope this doesn't keep happening!

PS - This picture does not do justice to the mess that was spread all around all three rooms of our first floor. Including on our brand new carpet.

PPS - It also does not do justice to the wrath I felt when my hour of resting was replaced by cleaning up all the junk. They should know not to mess with a tired pregnant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment