Sunday, November 6, 2011

My heart explodes.

This year, my life skills students are participating in a rotation of adapted tech ed, gym, art, music, family consumer science, and computers. It is absolutely incredible to see this team of 10 different teachers work together to provide my students with the opportunity to do some incredible projects and activities. It is especially fun to see them do projects in tech ed. Some of my students whom I would not normally see working with machinery and dangerous equipment are right in there, working hard to make their own woodworking projects. I sometimes walk down there to check on a student or a situation and I find myself stuck, just watching this wonderful process. I brought my camera in a few weeks ago to snap some pictures. I can't post the pictures of their faces for privacy reasons but I had to share these of their hands, working right alongside the teachers and aides.

DSC_0385

DSC_0389

DSC_0394

No comments:

Post a Comment