Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10: 56/326


Jason and his dad have begun work in the vegetable garden that we are starting!!! When I say we, I mean Jason, because I haven't really done anything to contribute to this project except tell him vegetables I like. He has read books, done research, made up plans, shopped for supplies, and much more. I am majorly impressed by all of his work, and we are so grateful to his dad for all of his help. So far, they have leveled the area and dug up large chunks of rock and other crazy stuff. I never realized how different soil is up here compared to in Florida.
During the hard work on Saturday, I stayed inside and got ready for Easter, and the dogs watched the progress on the garden. Wilson camped out under the stairs to get cool, and Windsor went back and forth between inside and out. They were so cute like this when I turned around, I just had to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment