Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10: 58/326


We had another great day on Monday. Jason and Ty had the day off from school, so we slept in big time. Then I brought breakfast upstairs, and Jason and I ate carrot cake and hard boiled eggs sitting in bed! It made us laugh, and it was so much fun. Then we drove to Jason's sister's house for dinner and shopping at Babies R Us and a few other baby stores. Well not shopping, just looking. We got back late, very sleepy but happy. When we got home, I realized I hadn't taken a picture all day, so I figured it was a good time to get one of my rapidly growing baby belly. I made Jason and Ty each take a picture with me, which was great fun! I love this one :) Jason's been able to actually SEE the baby move a lot lately, and I love that he can interact with the baby a little more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment