Monday, February 22, 2010

10: 16/326


Today someone told me that I wasn't showing at all. Someone who I see every day, and I was a little bit surprised and disappointed that this person said that after my sudden pregnant belly from yesterday.

Then this afternoon I went to go buy dog food. I walked in to the store and started to ask if someone could help me with the very heavy bag. Before I even finished my sentence, the woman said, "I got it!" Then turned to the lady next to her and said, "Hey can you go get her dog food for her? She's pregnant and shouldn't be carrying a bag that heavy." Ahhh! I was so excited! It totally made up for the morning's comment.

Then I brought home the food, and Ty brought it in for me. Windsor literally spent the next 5 hours staring at his bag of food. Poor thing. You'd think we starve him or something because he lives every minute of his day waiting to eat.

Speaking of Windsor wanting to eat, Jason told me I should share this story with everyone. Tonight we ordered Chinese food (Yay for not cooking!), and we were finishing up when I took out my fortune cookie to enjoy. I was standing about 10 feet away from Windsor when I dropped my cookie on the floor. The next thing I know, we are both diving for the cookie and I am shouting, "No!!" After everything settled back down, Jason and I could not stop laughing. He said that watching a big fat dog and a pregnant woman fight for a fortune cookie was so hilarious, and I think I have to agree.

By the way, I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment