Monday, February 15, 2010

Five years...

It has been five years since Jason and I started dating. He asked me to be his Valentine on our first date which was the night before Valentine's Day. We had already planned an "Anti-Valentine's Day Party" with all of our friends, so we spent that that with them as we had planned but it was so exciting and new and fun!

Earlier that day, I went to the mall with my friend Kelly to find the perfect outfit to wear. I wanted to impress Jason so badly. While I was at the mall, Jason dropped by my apartment to give me a gift. Flowers, a pretty brooch, and one of the nicest letters I have ever received in my life. All purple - my favorite color. I melted when I saw all of this, and I kept those flowers for years. I still have them actually, but they are in a box somewhere.

I loved seeing my flowers this morning, and I just had to go back and find the pictures of the very first Valentine's together. And everything was still... ALL PURPLE :)

February 14, 2005

February 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment