Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Recap: The Monday Edition

On Sunday night, we did something really awesome but I'm going to share that with you later. Just be excited...!

We hung around the house for a little while on Monday morning, and I loved watching Janie, Chase, Brooke, and the dogs relax together.

IMG_0788

IMG_0791

DSC_0690

DSC_0696

DSC_0701

DSC_0699

DSC_0702

We decided to go for a drive to get lunch and look in some shops. Jason and Janie hopped on this swing for awhile and because I had my zoom lens with me, I was able to get some cute shots without interrupting their private moment.

DSC_0711

DSC_0712

Janie and Jason

Janie and Jason

Janie and Jason

Up next... our special outing on Sunday night and a photowalk that Janie and I took today!

No comments:

Post a Comment