Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milestones...

I've got to go to bed about 39 minutes ago because I am utterly exhausted but I wanted to quickly share two things with you!

First up, Janie has been laughing out loud until she snorts a lot lately. It is the most precious thing I've ever seen! Last night I was thrilled to catch it on camera with my phone. My students saw this picture today and said, "Oh that's so sad that she's crying!" which I don't really understand. But in case you're concerned, she is really laughing. I promise!

Janie laughs

Second, a fun video of Janie waving bye-bye. She can actually say it as well, which is what we were trying to capture, but she wasn't cooperating. I still think the waving is great!


Allright, off the bed! Big day tomorrow... my students are performing in Seussical the Musical with other groups of life skills students in our area. I'm very excited and very nervous but I can't wait! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment