Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Recap: The Sunday Edition

Sunday came warm and beautiful, if a little bit wet and rainy. What a nice change from the cold!

Janie wore a beautiful pink dress, a pretty white sweater, dainty white "church socks" (that's what I always called socks with ruffles), and a fun little white hat. It was funny to see her all dressed up like that because she doesn't wear too many very girly type outfits.

Janie on Easter

Janie and basketball

Janie and Mommy

Janie and toys

Easter morning

Easter morning

Julie's husband, Rick, came Sunday morning to spend the day with all of us, and I was able to get a nice picture of their family.

Rick, Julie, Brooke, and Chase on Easter

After pictures, we went to church and participated in an incredible worship service. Jason pretty much summed up the entire morning when he told me, "This music is moving me. I'm glad I'm here." I can't really explain any better than that - it was moving. 

We came back to Jason's parents house to relax, hunt for eggs, and eat! Boy did we eat!

Janie and bottle

Chase egg hunt

Chase egg hunt

Chase egg hunt

Janie's first egg hunt

Janie's first egg hunt

Janie had such a great day - it was so fun to see her interact with everyone and just be her normal, almost perfect self. The whole day made me so look forward to many more holidays and family get togethers in the future!

Janie

Janie

Janie

Janie and Chase

Janie and Chase

Janie and Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment